2 found dead in downtown Chicago Sheraton Hotel
June 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two people were found dead in a room at the downtown Sheraton Hotel.
Chicago police say a 56-year-old man and a 46-year-old woman were found dead just after 4 p.m. Friday afternoon.
Guns were found next to the bodies and officers say it appears to be a double suicide.
Police are conducting a death investigation and autopsies will be performed.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 31 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 27 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man, 22, shot in Lincoln Square 2 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos