Chicago blue cart recycling program adds 61K homes
June 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More households across the city of Chicago have fewer excuses to avoid recycling.
The city says 61,000 more homes will get blue cart recycling services starting this week as part of the second phase of the 2013 citywide recycling expansion.
The blue cart recycling program provides twice-weekly recycling collection services to city residents.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 43 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
40 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
43 min ago