Chicago blue cart recycling program adds 61K homes
June 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More households across the city of Chicago have fewer excuses to avoid recycling.
The city says 61,000 more homes will get blue cart recycling services starting this week as part of the second phase of the 2013 citywide recycling expansion.
The blue cart recycling program provides twice-weekly recycling collection services to city residents.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake