Noose found hanging in Chicago Amtrak facility
June 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Amtrak has launched an investigation after a noose was found hanging at a Chicago mechanical facility.
An employee there snapped a picture and sent it to ABC7.
An Amtrak spokesperson says the noose was removed immediately.
He said Amtrak has a zero tolerance policy and the person responsible will be terminated.
This noose was found in a part of the mechanic garage that is for employees only.
It's located in the 1400-block of South Lumber.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans