Woman found stabbed to death on Northwest Side
June 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating the stabbing death of a woman on the city's Northwest Side.
The body of Sarah Krasilova, 24, was found with a stab wound to the chest about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 6500-block of W. Addison.
Chicago police say the murder may be the result of a domestic incident.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 3 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 2 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 51 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship 10 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos