West Side crash injures 2 Chicago police officers
June 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two Chicago police officers are recovering from injuries when their squad car collided with another vehicle.
The driver of the other car was also injured.
The crash happened just before 3:30 a.m. at Lavergne and Polk in Lawndale.
The cause of the collision is not yet clear.
All three people were taken to area hospitals.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits