West Side crash injures 2 Chicago police officers
June 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two Chicago police officers are recovering from injuries when their squad car collided with another vehicle.
The driver of the other car was also injured.
The crash happened just before 3:30 a.m. at Lavergne and Polk in Lawndale.
The cause of the collision is not yet clear.
All three people were taken to area hospitals.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus