10 years since deadly Lincoln Park porch collapse
Saturday, June 29, 2013
June 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Ten years ago, 13 people were killed when a porch collapsed during a party at a Lincoln Park apartment building.
Dozens of others were injured in the collapse at a three-flat in the 700-block of Wrightwood.
The June 2003 collapse prompted several lawsuits.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search suspect in sex assault 9 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions 32 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots 47 min ago
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
ABC7Chicago.com News Links