Double homicide suspect shot
June 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say an 18-year-old man who was shot several times Friday night is a suspect in the double murder of a mother and her 5-year-old son.
The man was in the 2800-block of West Arthington in Lawndale when someone approached him and opened fire.
It happened hours after the fatal shooting of 31-year-old Chavonne Brown and her 5-year-old son, Sterling Sims.
The mother and son were found in their home in the 5300-block of South Winchester on the South Side.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant