West Loop hosts world's largest block party
June 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Music, food and fun were on tap Saturday night at the world's largest block party in Chicago's West Loop.
It's not only a good time all those who attend, the party is also the major fundraising event for old Saint Patrick's Church.
Some of the proceeds go to local and global outreach programs.
This is the 29th year for the block party.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer