West Loop hosts world's largest block party
June 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Music, food and fun were on tap Saturday night at the world's largest block party in Chicago's West Loop.
It's not only a good time all those who attend, the party is also the major fundraising event for old Saint Patrick's Church.
Some of the proceeds go to local and global outreach programs.
This is the 29th year for the block party.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence 30 min ago
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake