Man falls to his death at CTA Howard stop
July 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man who fell onto the tracks at the CTA's Howard Station on the city's North Side died.
The man, in his 20s, made contact with the third rail on Sunday night. It is believed to have been an accident.
Trains on the Red, Purple and Yellow lines were stopped near Howard for about 15 minutes.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 39 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 40 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 31 min ago
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party 8 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 16 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
31 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
39 min ago