Man falls to his death at CTA Howard stop
July 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man who fell onto the tracks at the CTA's Howard Station on the city's North Side died.
The man, in his 20s, made contact with the third rail on Sunday night. It is believed to have been an accident.
Trains on the Red, Purple and Yellow lines were stopped near Howard for about 15 minutes.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence 48 min ago
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake