Chicago city vehicle sticker grace period in effect until July 15
July 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As of July 1, the Chicago city sticker vehicle sticker grace period is officially in effect.
The 2013 stickers say they expired on June 30, but they're valid through July 15.
After that, if your vehicle doesn't have a current city sticker, you could get a ticket.
Late fee charges will apply to 2014 stickers purchased after July 15.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot