Chicago city vehicle sticker grace period in effect until July 15
July 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As of July 1, the Chicago city sticker vehicle sticker grace period is officially in effect.
The 2013 stickers say they expired on June 30, but they're valid through July 15.
After that, if your vehicle doesn't have a current city sticker, you could get a ticket.
Late fee charges will apply to 2014 stickers purchased after July 15.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 48 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 24 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 19 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 17 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014 58 min ago
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
22 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos