DuPage County seeks help identifying unknown human remains
July 1, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The DuPage County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in identifying an unknown body.
The human remains were found at the Herrick Lake Forest Preserve in 2010.
Officials say the remains were sent to a lab at Louisiana State University for a digital, facial reconstruction. A photo was released that shows what the person may have looked like.
He was a male, possibly of Hispanic or Native American decent, and between 45 and 65-years-old, authorities said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the DuPage County Sheriff.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 22 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 4 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked 46 min ago
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 52 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal
- Alleged robber shot, killed by store owner ID'd
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 28 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
4 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture...
52 min ago