DuPage County seeks help identifying unknown human remains
July 1, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The DuPage County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in identifying an unknown body.
The human remains were found at the Herrick Lake Forest Preserve in 2010.
Officials say the remains were sent to a lab at Louisiana State University for a digital, facial reconstruction. A photo was released that shows what the person may have looked like.
He was a male, possibly of Hispanic or Native American decent, and between 45 and 65-years-old, authorities said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the DuPage County Sheriff.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Calumet Fisheries smokes, fries fish on...
47 min ago