DuPage County seeks help identifying unknown human remains
July 1, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The DuPage County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in identifying an unknown body.
The human remains were found at the Herrick Lake Forest Preserve in 2010.
Officials say the remains were sent to a lab at Louisiana State University for a digital, facial reconstruction. A photo was released that shows what the person may have looked like.
He was a male, possibly of Hispanic or Native American decent, and between 45 and 65-years-old, authorities said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the DuPage County Sheriff.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 53 min ago
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake