Stanley Cup tour hits ABC7 studios, Evanston hospital
July 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Stanley Cup has been taking a tour around the Chicago area after the Blackhawks championship.
On Tuesday, it came here to the ABC7 State Street studio.
Hawks coach Joel Quenneville accompanied the trophy, along with owner Rocky Wirtz.
Some eager fans found the cup's location on twitter.
They looked on and snapped a few pictures as the cup was displayed.
Afterwards, Lord Stanley's cup made a trip to NorthShore University HealthSystem Evanston Hospital.
There, patients and staff got to see the trophy up close.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All