Search called off for missing Beach Park fishermen near St. Louis
July 3, 2013 (WLS) -- Police and rescue crews have called off the search for a missing Illinois man and his teenage son along a riverbank in Missouri.
Mike Hill, 36, and his son David are both from far north suburban Beach Park and may be missing along the Meramec River southwest of St. Louis.
They were last seen Tuesday morning as they headed out to fish.
A woman called St. Louis County police to say she had last seen her husband and his son about two hours before at a parking lot near the river.
The woman said the pair were getting their fishing gear together.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD