Kimball Brown Line station closing 9 days in July
July 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The CTA'S busy Kimball Brown Line station will close for nine days later this month.
Crews will replace track and rail system components that are 50 years old.
The station will close beginning early Saturday, July 13.
While work is being done, all Brown Line trains will start and end their routes from the Kedzie station.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus