Kimball Brown Line station closing 9 days in July
July 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The CTA'S busy Kimball Brown Line station will close for nine days later this month.
Crews will replace track and rail system components that are 50 years old.
The station will close beginning early Saturday, July 13.
While work is being done, all Brown Line trains will start and end their routes from the Kedzie station.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary 42 min ago
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado 58 min ago
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 52 min ago
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden 43 min ago
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home