Joliet waitress Anne Gay missing more than 3 weeks
July 3, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in Joliet are looking for a waitress who has been missing for more than three weeks.
The Herald News reports that family and friends last saw Anne Gay on June 9, and she didn't go to work the next day after her shift at Louis' Family Restaurant in Joliet.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Will County Sheriff's Department.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 3 min ago
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day...
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam 56 min ago
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case 48 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All 9 min ago