Joliet waitress Anne Gay missing more than 3 weeks
July 3, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in Joliet are looking for a waitress who has been missing for more than three weeks.
The Herald News reports that family and friends last saw Anne Gay on June 9, and she didn't go to work the next day after her shift at Louis' Family Restaurant in Joliet.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Will County Sheriff's Department.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 43 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions tickets to be given away free in Chicago 10 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy 21 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
43 min ago