Suburban boy recovers from severe burns after fire
July 3, 2013 (ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill.) (WLS) -- After spending months in the hospital in intensive care and therapy, a little boy from Rolling Meadows was back home Wednesday night.
Adorien, a second grader from Kimball Hill Elementary School, was released from La Rabida Children's Hospital.
He suffered severe burns on his arms, face and torso after he knocked over a candle and set his clothes on fire.
While hospitalized, Adorien won the hearts of the doctors and staff. When it was time for him to leave, they sent him home in style-- in a limousine!
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie apartment residents 6 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum 10 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie...
6 min ago
- Chicago remembers radio legend Larry Lujack
48 min ago