New clothing store opens in South Loop Roosevelt Collection
July 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new store is open Wednesday night at the Roosevelt Collection in Chicago's South Loop.
Clothing retailer H & M opened its new store at that mall and apartment complex Wednesday. The complex is owned by a Chicago real estate group and Magic
Johnson's urban development company. Several other stores plan to open in the mall later this summer.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 48 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 39 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines reports plane missing 4 min ago
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North 1 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
46 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
48 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
39 min ago