New clothing store opens in South Loop Roosevelt Collection
July 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new store is open Wednesday night at the Roosevelt Collection in Chicago's South Loop.
Clothing retailer H & M opened its new store at that mall and apartment complex Wednesday. The complex is owned by a Chicago real estate group and Magic
Johnson's urban development company. Several other stores plan to open in the mall later this summer.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 17 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 44 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 23 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos