New clothing store opens in South Loop Roosevelt Collection
July 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new store is open Wednesday night at the Roosevelt Collection in Chicago's South Loop.
Clothing retailer H & M opened its new store at that mall and apartment complex Wednesday. The complex is owned by a Chicago real estate group and Magic
Johnson's urban development company. Several other stores plan to open in the mall later this summer.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 19 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 23 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela 43 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
19 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
23 min ago