Devon Tims, 2, found along with cousin and teen girl
July 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The search for a missing 2-year-old Chicago boy continues on the July 4th holiday.
Devon Tims hasn't been seen since Tuesday night in the Humboldt Park community.
Police say the toddler might be with his 19-year-old cousin, Brian Connor, and a 16-year-old girl, Serna Lebron.
She was reported missing several weeks ago.
Tims is described as 3'5" tall and was last seen wearing a blue, brown and tan sweater and jeans. He has a birthmark on his left arm.
Anybody with information about the case is asked to call police.
local, jason knowles
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 35 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 52 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 11 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 42 min ago
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- Spring Tech Gadgets
3 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos