Crowd gathers outside Mayor Rahm Emanuel's home to protest budget cuts
July 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A big crowd gathered outside Mayor Rahm Emanuel's house to protest his policies.
They charge that the Mayor's budget cuts have hurt working people.
They also claim he's eliminating services and damaging social programs that serve ordinary people.
There was no response from the Mayor's office.
After the protest, the demonstrators held a block party down the street.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 16 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand