Autopsy performed on Christopher Evans, missing student found in Belmont Harbor
July 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy is being done today on the body of a Loyola University student found dead in Belmont Harbor.
Christopher Evans, 25, had been missing since Sunday night when he left his friends at a Lakeview bar.
His body turned up in Belmont Harbor yesterday.
Evans was getting a business degree from Loyola University.
He was a native of Evergreen Park.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap