Autopsy performed on Christopher Evans, missing student found in Belmont Harbor
July 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy is being done today on the body of a Loyola University student found dead in Belmont Harbor.
Christopher Evans, 25, had been missing since Sunday night when he left his friends at a Lakeview bar.
His body turned up in Belmont Harbor yesterday.
Evans was getting a business degree from Loyola University.
He was a native of Evergreen Park.
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook 43 min ago
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire 4 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 8 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed 18 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash
- Quarry to resume operations following McCook earthquake 42 min ago
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 28 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
8 min ago