Two men charged in July 4th shooting death
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men are now charged in a deadly shooting that happened on the 4th of July.
Tommie Harris and Quintion Humphries are due in bond court Saturday on first-degree murder charges.
They're charged in connection with the death of Shavonte Howard who was shot in the head Thursday in the 5600 block of Chicago Avenue.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos