Two men charged in July 4th shooting death
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men are now charged in a deadly shooting that happened on the 4th of July.
Tommie Harris and Quintion Humphries are due in bond court Saturday on first-degree murder charges.
They're charged in connection with the death of Shavonte Howard who was shot in the head Thursday in the 5600 block of Chicago Avenue.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 13 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 11 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC7 to Go, April 17, 2014
40 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos