Two men charged in July 4th shooting death
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men are now charged in a deadly shooting that happened on the 4th of July.
Tommie Harris and Quintion Humphries are due in bond court Saturday on first-degree murder charges.
They're charged in connection with the death of Shavonte Howard who was shot in the head Thursday in the 5600 block of Chicago Avenue.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 23 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 22 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
23 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
22 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos