Woman's death ruled homicide
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The death of a woman found stabbed in her home has been ruled a homicide.
Aurelia Wilborn, 64, lived near 108th and Calumet in the Roseland neighborhood. Investigators say she had been stabbed in the neck.
Family members say nothing was taken from her home, but her car, purse and cell phone are missing. Police said they have not located the car.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids 56 min ago
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody... 48 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand