Woman's death ruled homicide
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The death of a woman found stabbed in her home has been ruled a homicide.
Aurelia Wilborn, 64, lived near 108th and Calumet in the Roseland neighborhood. Investigators say she had been stabbed in the neck.
Family members say nothing was taken from her home, but her car, purse and cell phone are missing. Police said they have not located the car.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos