PUSH convention underway in Chicago
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Poverty, healthcare and employment are among the topics being discussed at the Rainbow PUSH Coalition's annual convention underway in Chicago.
Saturday it began with rappers Lupe Fiasco and Waka Flocka taking part in a discussion of the violence and materialism as portrayed through hip hop.
The convention runs through Wednesday at the Chicago Hilton and Towers.
- LSD NB lanes closed Wilson to Foster by suspicious package 1 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos