PUSH convention underway in Chicago
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Poverty, healthcare and employment are among the topics being discussed at the Rainbow PUSH Coalition's annual convention underway in Chicago.
Saturday it began with rappers Lupe Fiasco and Waka Flocka taking part in a discussion of the violence and materialism as portrayed through hip hop.
The convention runs through Wednesday at the Chicago Hilton and Towers.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break 24 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 30 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 30 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured 49 min ago
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
33 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water...
24 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
30 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
30 min ago