PUSH convention underway in Chicago
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Poverty, healthcare and employment are among the topics being discussed at the Rainbow PUSH Coalition's annual convention underway in Chicago.
Saturday it began with rappers Lupe Fiasco and Waka Flocka taking part in a discussion of the violence and materialism as portrayed through hip hop.
The convention runs through Wednesday at the Chicago Hilton and Towers.
- Alsip refinery fire after possible explosion 1 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights 59 min ago
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 26 min ago
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch 43 min ago
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
26 min ago
- ABC7 To Go 12-13-13
1 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
59 min ago