Picnic celebrates homegrown house music
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- In a festival that celebrates Chicago's homegrown house music talent, the Chosen Few picnic is being held this weekend at Jackson Park on the city's South Side.
The house music sound began on the South Side of Chicago.
It is one of the largest house music festival events in the world drawing more than 30,000 dance music fans.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 46 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 27 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
46 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
27 min ago