Doctors join Bishop Larry Trotter to raise prostate cancer awareness
July 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bishop Larry Trotter returned to the pulpit Sunday after his battle with prostate cancer.
More than 1,000 congregants were expected to welcome him back to Sweet Holy Spirit Church in Chicago.
Trotter underwent surgery in May.
Sunday, doctors representing Chicago's four major academic medical centers were set to join Trotter to introduce a new public awareness campaign about prostate cancer.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap