Postal worker charged with DUI after crash
July 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A United States postal worker is charged with misdemeanor DUI for crashing his truck on the Near West Side Friday, according to the Chicago Sun- Times.
Police say Thomas Hackney crashed his 2001 mail truck in the 300 block of North Ashland.
An investigation into the cause of the crash is underway.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight' 20 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 36 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election 18 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
20 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before...
18 min ago