Motorcycle rider killed in Dan Ryan accident
July 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A motorcyclist was killed on the Dan Ryan Expressway Monday.
The motorcycle crashed in the inbound express lanes near 35th Street at approximately 6:15 a.m. State police confirm the rider was killed.
The accident also tied up the morning commute as police briefly closed a portion of the inbound lanes.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds