Rainbow PUSH hosts 42nd annual convention in Chicago
July 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rainbow PUSH is holding its 42nd annual convention in Chicago this week.
Monday's event was the Women's International Luncheon.
It included a round table discussion of the gender gap and featured speakers, including Attorney General Lisa Madigan.
Members of the ABC7 family attended the luncheon.
The convention started Saturday and runs through Wednesday.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 7 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break 23 min ago
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 1 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 57 min ago
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 17 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
7 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
23 min ago