Jonas Brothers meet Chicago fans at North Avenue Beach
July 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It was a good day to hit the beach, especially for Jonas Brothers fans.
Jonas Brothers kick off their North American tour Wednesday night at Northerly Island.
But on Monday, they played volleyball at North Avenue beach.
The Jonas Brothers say they're having fun reconnecting with fans, and they like spending some time in Chicago during the summer.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 46 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 23 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash 26 min ago
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder 40 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
46 min ago