Taste of Chicago 2013: Restaurants, Concert Lineup
July 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Looking for information about the Taste of Chicago 2013? You've come to the right place
STREET CLOSURES: Taste of Chicago closes streets near Grant Park in Loop
A week before the Taste of Chicago begins, crews shut down streets around Grant Park, including Columbus, Congress and Jackson.
MUSIC: Taste of Chicago 2013 concert headliners announced
The lineup of performers at the Petrillo Music Shell for the 2013 Taste of Chicago will include Robin Thicke, Robert Plant, Jill Scott and Neon Trees with previously announced opening performers fun.
RESTAURANTS: Taste of Chicago 2013 restaurant lineup announced
The Taste of Chicago's restaurant lineup for 2013 has been announced.
TICKETS: Taste of Chicago 2013 tickets on sale
Tickets for concert seating at the Petrillo Music Shell and the Mazda6 Celebrity Chef du Jour Dining Experience went on sale Wednesday.
CHEF DEMO TICKETS: Taste of Chicago's Celebrity Chef du Jour tickets on sale Wednesday | 2013 Taste runs July 10-14 in Grant Park
Chicago celebrity chefs, including Rick Bayless, Paul Kahan and Carrie Nahabedian, will host three- course, sit-down dinners during the Taste of Chicago.
FOOD TRUCKS: Food trucks to be part of Taste of Chicago
This summer, new food trucks will hit the streets of Chicago.
taste of chicago, local
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap