Wynton Collins charged in fatal shooting in the Lawndale neighborhood, bail denied
July 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bail is denied for a West Side man accused of gunning down his girlfriend in front of her two small children.
Prosecutors say Wynton Collins shot Georgina Randall in the 1600 block of South Drake Monday afternoon.
They say the 28 year old fired more shots at Randall as her 4-year-old son yelled at him to stop.
Randall's 7-year-old daughter later identified Collins as the shooter to police.
He has been charged with first degree murder.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store 42 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 3 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs 46 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 6 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 34 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 4 min ago