Wynton Collins charged in fatal shooting in the Lawndale neighborhood, bail denied
July 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bail is denied for a West Side man accused of gunning down his girlfriend in front of her two small children.
Prosecutors say Wynton Collins shot Georgina Randall in the 1600 block of South Drake Monday afternoon.
They say the 28 year old fired more shots at Randall as her 4-year-old son yelled at him to stop.
Randall's 7-year-old daughter later identified Collins as the shooter to police.
He has been charged with first degree murder.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 1 min ago
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless 45 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport