Woman, 52, wounded in gang crossfire near 79th, Marquette
July 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 52-year-old woman was shot and wounded in gang crossfire on the South Side Wednesday evening.
Police say the woman was standing on the sidewalk when a gunman walked up and fired shots. Police say she was shot in the shoulder and transported to Northwestern Hospital.
ABC7 was told she is in good condition and recovering at the hospital on Wednesday night.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 54 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 12 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 39 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 48 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos