Woman, 52, wounded in gang crossfire near 79th, Marquette
July 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 52-year-old woman was shot and wounded in gang crossfire on the South Side Wednesday evening.
Police say the woman was standing on the sidewalk when a gunman walked up and fired shots. Police say she was shot in the shoulder and transported to Northwestern Hospital.
ABC7 was told she is in good condition and recovering at the hospital on Wednesday night.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home