Teen shot to death in Gary
July 11, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A 17-year-old boy was shot and killed late Wednesday in northwest Indiana.
Joshua Passmore, 17, was pronounced dead just after midnight Thursday by the Lake County Coroner's Office.
Passmore, of the 1000-block of Burr in Gary, Ind., was shot in the 1500-block of Burr. He was pronounced dead at Methodist Hospital Northlake.
The coroner's office is calling the case a homicide.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 44 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond 31 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M 40 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
44 min ago