Chicago Police warn of iPhone thefts on CTA Red Line
July 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police issued an alert to warn passengers about an increase in iPhone robberies along the CTA Red Line on the South Side.
In recent weeks, riders have been robbed on CTA trains and platforms at State and Polk, and in the 700-block of South State Street.
If you have any information on the robberies, call Chicago Police.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos