Taste of Chicago ATV strikes, seriously injures 2 at Grant Park
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two people were seriously injured when they were struck by an official vehicle at the Taste of Chicago in Grant Park Friday night.
Officials say two people were seriously injured and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital by Chicago paramedics.
The incident happened around 7:20 p.m. Friday evening when an ATV used for official Taste operations struck the two.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages 17 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in... 42 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 47 min ago
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 10 min ago
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments 51 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
47 min ago