Over 300 sailboats to race Chicago to Mackinac
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Thousands of sailors will soon be setting sail in this year's race to Mackinac Island.
More than 300 boats will leave from Monroe Harbor Saturday morning for the 333 mile sailing race.
This is the 105th race to Mackinac, making it the oldest annual freshwater distance race in the world.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 55 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality 56 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 48 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
48 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
55 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos