Over 300 sailboats to race Chicago to Mackinac
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Thousands of sailors will soon be setting sail in this year's race to Mackinac Island.
More than 300 boats will leave from Monroe Harbor Saturday morning for the 333 mile sailing race.
This is the 105th race to Mackinac, making it the oldest annual freshwater distance race in the world.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 7 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached 7 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Carla Hall from 'The Chew'
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos