Damani Henard funeral held after boy, 14, shot and killed in Austin
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A funeral was scheduled Saturday for Damani Henard, a 14-year-old boy who was shot to death in the Austin neighborhood.
Henard was shot on July 2 while riding his bike on his way home from a friend's house near Lawler and North.
So far, no one is in custody.
The funeral for Henard was set for 11 a.m. at Corinthian Temple Church of God on West Washington.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 10 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado 53 min ago
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Todd Stroger not running for Cook Co. Board 16 min ago
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
22 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
10 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
53 min ago