Damani Henard funeral held after boy, 14, shot and killed in Austin
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A funeral was scheduled Saturday for Damani Henard, a 14-year-old boy who was shot to death in the Austin neighborhood.
Henard was shot on July 2 while riding his bike on his way home from a friend's house near Lawler and North.
So far, no one is in custody.
The funeral for Henard was set for 11 a.m. at Corinthian Temple Church of God on West Washington.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos