Damani Henard funeral held after boy, 14, shot and killed in Austin
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A funeral was scheduled Saturday for Damani Henard, a 14-year-old boy who was shot to death in the Austin neighborhood.
Henard was shot on July 2 while riding his bike on his way home from a friend's house near Lawler and North.
So far, no one is in custody.
The funeral for Henard was set for 11 a.m. at Corinthian Temple Church of God on West Washington.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 38 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 35 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Driver charged with drunken driving at 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand