Man chases attacker before dying
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man who was shot and killed managed to chase down his attacker with his car before he died.
Jeremiah Brown was in a house on the Southwest Side Thursday afternoon when Dorvell Gogins allegedly robbed him at gunpoint.
Gogins left and Brown chased him in a gold Lexus, slamming into Gogins's car in the 6300 block of South Kedzie.
It's not clear when Gogins shot Brown, but Brown died at the scene.
Gogins is due in court Sunday.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines reports plane missing 25 min ago
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North 21 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant