Man chases attacker before dying
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man who was shot and killed managed to chase down his attacker with his car before he died.
Jeremiah Brown was in a house on the Southwest Side Thursday afternoon when Dorvell Gogins allegedly robbed him at gunpoint.
Gogins left and Brown chased him in a gold Lexus, slamming into Gogins's car in the 6300 block of South Kedzie.
It's not clear when Gogins shot Brown, but Brown died at the scene.
Gogins is due in court Sunday.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot