8-year-old girl's death ruled homicide
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are looking into the death of 8-year-old Gizzell Ford, who was found dead in her home in the 5200 block of West Adams Friday morning.
Police have ruled the girl's death a homicide and say the child was abused.
There are no charges filed yet, but the Department of Children and Family Services is investigating the girl's grandmother.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 11 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 7 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 58 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos