8-year-old girl's death ruled homicide
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are looking into the death of 8-year-old Gizzell Ford, who was found dead in her home in the 5200 block of West Adams Friday morning.
Police have ruled the girl's death a homicide and say the child was abused.
There are no charges filed yet, but the Department of Children and Family Services is investigating the girl's grandmother.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 17 min ago
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
17 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos