Girl hurt as car crashes into apartment building
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A girl was taken to the hospital after a car crashed into an apartment building Saturday afternoon in the 8400 block of South Constance.
According to the fire department, the car's driver lost control and slammed into the building.
The girl was hit by some debris but was not seriously injured.
There's no word on the child's age.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in West Town 26 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue 46 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway 55 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in...
26 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on...
46 min ago