Child rescued from park district pool
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 11-year old child is hospitalized Saturday night after being rescued from a Chicago Park District pool.
A witness said the boy dove into the deep end of the pool at Avalon Park on East 83rd Street, but did not surface.
A life guard pulled the child from the water. The fire department responded and was able to get a pulse back.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
3 min ago