Taste of Chicago wraps up
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Taste of Chicago 2013 is officially closed.
The last day of the festival delivered plenty of food and entertainment!
The band Neon Trees closed out the festival Sunday night headlining at the Petrillo Music Shell.
Now that all the food and drinks have been consumed, the big clean up begins!
City crews will be working throughout the night and Monday cleaning up Grant Park.
Road closures around the park remain in effect through Monday.
An estimated 1.5 million people visited the taste this year.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates 48 min ago