Taste of Chicago wraps up
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Taste of Chicago 2013 is officially closed.
The last day of the festival delivered plenty of food and entertainment!
The band Neon Trees closed out the festival Sunday night headlining at the Petrillo Music Shell.
Now that all the food and drinks have been consumed, the big clean up begins!
City crews will be working throughout the night and Monday cleaning up Grant Park.
Road closures around the park remain in effect through Monday.
An estimated 1.5 million people visited the taste this year.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos