Hit-and-run driver injures 2 pedestrians
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two pedestrians are in serious condition Sunday afternoon after they were struck by a hit-and-run driver.
It happened just after 2:30 at Dearborn and Elm in the Gold Coast.
It appears that the car that hit the victims was still on the scene and may have been prevented from leaving by someone else.
The identities of the injured and the driver have not been released.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home