Hit-and-run driver injures 2 pedestrians
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two pedestrians are in serious condition Sunday afternoon after they were struck by a hit-and-run driver.
It happened just after 2:30 at Dearborn and Elm in the Gold Coast.
It appears that the car that hit the victims was still on the scene and may have been prevented from leaving by someone else.
The identities of the injured and the driver have not been released.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant