Police: Couple attacked, robbed at gunpoint in River North
July 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say two people were attacked and robbed at gunpoint in Chicago's River North neighborhood.
The incident happened in the 200 block of West Huron shortly before midnight on Sunday.
Police say the offender approached a man and a woman in their 30s and pulled out a gun.
The offender stole cash, credit cards and a cell phone from the couple's backpack.
The victims suffered minor bruises during the attack.
No one is in custody, authorities say.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds