'Transformers 4' seeks extras for Chicago scenes
July 15, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) (WLS) -- ''Transformers 4'' will be filming in Chicago soon. It's the sequel to "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" which was made in Chicago in 2010.
An open casting call is Friday and Saturday in Skokie at the Skokie Holiday Inn.
Movie makers are looking for extras, aged eighteen and over, who are clean- cut business types or may fit into FBI or military scenes. Asian extras age nine and over are also needed for a scene set in Hong Kong.
Filming is scheduled for August 18th through September 27th. For more information, download the casting call information sheet.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation