'Transformers 4' seeks extras for Chicago scenes
July 15, 2013 (SKOKIE, Ill.) (WLS) -- ''Transformers 4'' will be filming in Chicago soon. It's the sequel to "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" which was made in Chicago in 2010.
An open casting call is Friday and Saturday in Skokie at the Skokie Holiday Inn.
Movie makers are looking for extras, aged eighteen and over, who are clean- cut business types or may fit into FBI or military scenes. Asian extras age nine and over are also needed for a scene set in Hong Kong.
Filming is scheduled for August 18th through September 27th. For more information, download the casting call information sheet.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 24 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown' 37 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours 17 min ago
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday 58 min ago
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC 42 min ago
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing 44 min ago
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes 43 min ago
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 'The Chew'?s Carla Hall
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos