Fox & Obel closed by health code violations
July 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Health code violations have shut down Fox & Obel, one of Chicago's original gourmet grocery stores.
Streeterville's Fox & Obel grocery on the 400-block of East Illinois is closed Monday night after Department of Public Health inspectors found fruit flies and cockroaches in the store's main food preparation area.
It's not clear when the store might reopen.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 37 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 36 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 8 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 9 min ago
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10M bond 11 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed 17 min ago
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
31 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour...
37 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos