Fox & Obel closed by health code violations
July 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Health code violations have shut down Fox & Obel, one of Chicago's original gourmet grocery stores.
Streeterville's Fox & Obel grocery on the 400-block of East Illinois is closed Monday night after Department of Public Health inspectors found fruit flies and cockroaches in the store's main food preparation area.
It's not clear when the store might reopen.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout