Michelle Obama visit to call attention to Chicago program
July 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- First lady Michelle Obama will be in Chicago Thursday to call attention to a program for underserved high school students.
Mrs. Obama will join Mayor Rahm Emanuel and his wife, Amy Rule, in a visit to the program called Urban Alliance Chicago.
It provides the students with professional development through training, mentors and paid internships.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake