Woman stuck in paper shredder rescued
July 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police and fire crews came to the rescue after a woman became stuck in a paper shredder.
An ambulance transported the woman Tuesday from the Michigan Plaza Office Complex at 205 North Michigan Avenue. She got stuck in a shredder on the eighth floor of the building.
Authorities are investigating how it happened. The condition of the woman is not known.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 45 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer