Missing woman found in good health
July 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A young woman who vanished from Chicago's South Side earlier this month has been found by a family member.
Jessica Deshazer appears to be in good health, with no visible signs of trauma and is being checked out at a local hospital.
Deshazer disappeared on July 7 in the 9300 block of South Elizabeth Street in the Washington Heights neighborhood.
Police say the matter is being investigated.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples 8 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos