Missing Pa. woman Ashley Keller possibly in Chicago
July 17, 2013 (WARMINSTER, Pa.) -- Police in Warminster, Pa., say a missing woman may be in Chicago.
Ashley Keller, 21, was last seen on July 4 around 12 p.m. in Warminster. Investigators say she may be with 21-year-old Romulo Perez-Catalan, aka Rony, who has several active warrants for his arrest.
Keller has been listed as missing and endangered, Warminster police said. The two may be in an older, blue, two-door vehicle with a dent on the passenger door, rust around the rear bumper on the passenger side and a back seat filled with items.
Keller is described as 5'1", weighing 130 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of a hummingbird with a flower on her right foot.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Warminster Township Police Department at 215-672-1000, your local police department or 911.
Perez-Catalan has been arrested previously for assaulting Keller. He reportedly was released from prison in April and failed to show up for a court appearance last week on a burglary charge.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial 43 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5 30 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913